100 Wilson Street, BURNIE TAS 7320
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Mar 2017
Calling all Investors, Developers and Owner Occupiers!
This prominent two storey building on the corner of Wilson and Ladbrooke Streets in Burnie is available for sale by offer. Located on the fringe of Burnie's CBD it has high exposure to vehicle and foot traffic.
Currently divided into three tenancies and sits on 1949m2 of land in total:
- Tenancy one is vacant, large ground floor showroom / warehouse and approx. 276m2. It features floor to ceiling glass with an abundance of natural light, amenities and large open plan spaces.
- Tenancy two is upstairs, it is divided into individual offices and approx. 183m2. It is a functional layout featuring multiple offices with built in storage, reception, meeting room, kitchen and Male / Female amenities. This tenancy is also vacant.
- Tenancy three currently has a lease in place with Lifeline and is approx. 199m2
Also available in the sale is the 21 space car park right next to the property on Ladbrooke St, currently returning $14,893.20 plus GST per annum.
This property represents a great opportunity to the owner occupier who would also benefit from the passive income already in place or the developer/investor looking to capitalise on the great position and multiple tenancies / car parks offered.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Andy Howell of NAI Harcourts North.
"Commercial Real Estate Services, Worldwide."
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
100 Wilson Street BURNIE