100 Bisdee Road, MILLENDON WA 6056
For Sale by Private Treaty: $1,650,000 Plus Stock
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Boutique Vineyard in WA's Swan Valley
Fig Tree Estate is a boutique winery with cellar door and substantial residence located on a picturesque 4 acres of specially selected land in the Swan Valley.
This is a genuine opportunity to purchase a registered business
where the majority of the value is currently in the land and
Fig Tree Estate is a small premium winery located in the Swan
Valley region of Western Australia, WA's oldest wine growing
region (180 years old this year). Annual production began at
7,300 bottles per annum and forecast to increase to 14,600
bottles in 2019.
Boutique Vineyard with registered business and 4 bedroom residence in the Swan Valley, Perth's most recognised tourist region. Ideal business migration opportunity offering both business and lifestyle with a large renovated home, cellar door outlet, all equipment and intellectual property with good income and growth potential close to Perth.
- Growing local and international tourist destination, 20 minutes* to international and domestic airports and 40 minutes* to the Perth CBD
- Cellar Door - Include a food offering
- 1.5 acres* Shiraz, Grenache & Verdelho with an ongoing agreement with neighboring property to source 4 acres* of Shiraz, Chardonnay, Muscat and Muscat. Crush capacity of 30 - 40 tons
- Beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom character residence with pool and entertaining areas
- Just over 4 acres (1.68Ha*) located in the best part of the Swan Valley
- High ceilings, French doors and polished Jarrah floorboards
- 150sqm* timber entertaining deck looking out over the tree lined Susannah Brook and Vineyard
Fig Tree Estate offers the business investor a unique opportunity to invest in an asset where the majority of the value is in the land and improvements.
The property includes a large renovated homestead built for
entertaining, great location plus registered cash flow business.
An inspection is highly recommended.
A detailed Information Memorandum is available upon request.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
100 Bisdee Road MILLENDON