10 McCormacks Road, BACCHUS MARSH VIC 3340
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 185 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Join the Brand New Stonehill Village Shopping Centre
Prominently located on the corner of McCormacks Road and Halletts way extension, will sit the new Stonehill Village Shopping Centre, Maddingley, Bacchus Marsh.
Stonehill Village is a neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by a 2,200m2 IGA supermarket and 14 specialty retail shops. Additionally, Stonehill Village offers three pad sites for a 120 place day-care centre, a drive thru casual dining and petrol station.
Stonehill Village further benefits from 185 on grade car spaces.
Other key benefits include:
- Strong population growth is forecast within the total catchment of 6.0% per annum to 2026
- By 2026, the Primary sector will account for just under 50% of the catchment population.
- Total retail spending levels in the catchment area were 0.3% above the Regional Victoria average
- This market is anticipated to grow strongly, driven by high population growth. With growth of 7.8% per annum forecast over the next 11 years, total spending in the trade area will reach $174.5million by the year ending June 2026.
Source: Deep End Services.
This exciting neighbourhood Shopping Centre is due to open late 2017, call today for further details.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
10 McCormacks Road BACCHUS MARSH