10 Henrietta Street Waverley NSW 2024
- 2,007 m²
TROPHY EASTERN SUBURBS UNIT BLOCK
- 27 x 2 Bedroom Units with Ocean Views
- Rental Reversion / Luxury Conversion
- 2,309sqm* Eastern Suburbs Block
CBRE, as the exclusive selling agent, is pleased to present for the first time to market a property that was built and held since the 1970 by the same family 10 Henrietta Street, Waverley. Located in Sydneys coveted Eastern Suburbs, the property stands as one of the largest apartment block offerings in recent times. The large apartment block investment is a large land holding in an upcoming area with ocean views. The investment opportunity represents a secure investment that affords the purchaser an exit strategy through individually selling down the 27 x 2-bedroom units as the block is already strata titled.
10 Henrietta Street, Waverley benefits from the following key attributes:
- 27 x 2 bedroom apartments
- Trophy apartment block investment with significant value add potential
- Ocean views overlooking Bondi Beach
- Premier location at the centre of the Eastern Suburbs
- Luxury residential conversion opportunity
- Huge land holding of 2,309sqm* in Sydneys coveted Eastern Suburbs
- Strata titled for individual sell down approach
- Large average internal apartment size of 85sqm*
- Positive rental reversion opportunity to increase rents to market rates
- NLA of 2,007sqm* plus private external areas and 25 car spaces
- Adjacent to the Waverley Bowls Club $83 million redevelopment
- Battle-axe property enjoying a peaceful environment setback from the street
- 1.1km* from Tamarama Beach, Bronte Beach and Bondi Junction
- 1.5km* to Bondi Beach and Centennial Park
The property will be offered for sale via Expression of Interest on Wednesday, 22 May 2018 at 4:00pm.
For further information, please contact the exclusive CBRE selling agents.
'The proposed purchaser acknowledges that this is a non-binding Expression of Interest and in submitting an Expression of Interest the proposed purchaser as prospective purchaser of the Property fully understand that the vendor is not contractually bound in any way upon receipt of the Expression of Interest (irrespective of the offer or price submitted and whether the price submitted is the highest price) and that it has the right to consider, prefer, accept or reject any Expression of Interest in its absolute discretion and to consider any Expressions of Interest subject to any conditions'.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||Ask Agent|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Date Sold||1 Jul 2019|
|Floor Area||2,007 m²|
|Land Area||2,309 m²|
|Last updated||9 May 2019|