10/35 Buckingham St Surry Hills NSW 2010
- 49 m²
UNDER OFFER!!! Contemporary commercial studio
This well-presented commercial studio offers comfort and convenience in the heart of Surry Hills. It features a large balcony, tidy kitchenette, ample natural light and polished concrete floors.
In great condition, this studio is part of a boutique development designed by award-winning architects Allen Jack+Cottier. Here, you'll enjoy high-speed fibre optic internet and communal meeting areas and lounges. The building has a proxy card security system and lift access.
- Commercial studio in boutique development
- Close to shops, cafes and Central Station
- Large balcony and ample natural light
- Polished concrete floors and clean white lines
- High-speed fibre optic internet connection
- Communal meeting rooms and lounges
Nestled in a tree-lined street, this studio enjoys a convenient location close to some of the best cafes, bars and restaurants in Surry Hills. Ideal for commuters and frequent travellers, Central Station is mere moments away, offering excellent transport links to Sydney CBD and beyond.
|Date Sold||27 May 2016|
|Floor Area||49 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 May 2016|