10/2 McCourt Street West Leederville WA 6007
- Medical / Consulting
- 98 m²
- For Sale, 1,200,000 (Going Concern)
Leased Medical Investment
- Fully Leased Medical Investment
- High Quality Fitout
- Prime Medical Specialist Location
LJ Hooker Commercial Perth are pleased to offer for sale, a superb leased investment opportunity located at 10/2 McCourt Street, West Leederville. Located in the medical epicentre of the West Leederville/Subiaco precinct on the corner of McCourt Street and Railway Parade.
Situated across the road from SJOG Subiaco, 2 McCourt Street is close to quality F&B offerings including Mary Street Bakery, Myrtle Ivy, Woodpeckers, Zambrero and Grill'd. West Leederville train station which is a 5 minute walk away ensures seamless connectivity to the CBD and Fremantle. There are also regular bus services along Railway Parade and Cambridge Street.
- Strata Area: 98sqm + 2 exclusive use undercover secure tandem bays
- High end medical fitout suitable for multiple specialist uses.
- Excellent onsite parking allocation
- Net income: $60,000 per annum + GST + Outgoings
- Lease expiry: 30th June 2024 (plus further options subject to negotiations)
- Annual increases fixed at 3.5% pa
- Public car park in the building
- End of Trip facilities
- Optic fibre connected to the building
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Easy access to public transport and freeways
- Walking distance to shops, cafes and restaurants
$1,200,000 (Going Concern)
Statutory Outgoings 21/22:
Council Rates FY20/21: $5,186.92 pa
Water Rates FY20/21: $1,090.09 pa
Strata Levies: $8,930.73 pa
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive selling agent Brian Neo.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.