10 - 12 Thomas Road, LAVERTON NORTH VIC 3026
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
LAND RICH & FUNCTIONAL - WITH MANY FEATURES
Considered a bluechip inner-western industrial area, featuring many prominent occupiers. The West Gate Freeway and Western Ring Road can be readily accessed from the site via the Boundary Road interchange allowing for greater logistical flexibility for companies who require easy access to the CBD and Port of Melbourne.
Building Area: 2,000 sqm (approx.)
Total Site Area: 9,043 sqm (approx.)
Key attributes include:
- Drive-around access
- Land for expansion
- Significant power onsite
- Multiple roller doors for access
- Onsite weighbridge
- Immediate Western Ring Road access
- Tightly held location
- Suitable for heavy industry (IND 2)
- Currently operating as a recycling transfer station, this site would be ideal for organisations from heavy industry groups. Land availability for these industry groups is tightly held, so this represents a rare buying proposition.
Call Atholl Williams Today on 0408 012 806 for More Information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
10 - 12 Thomas Road LAVERTON NORTH