10/12-14 Thelma Street West Perth WA 6005
- Sold, $0
Impressive Office overlooking the CBD
- 12th month holding income @ 10.6%* return.
- Ideal for future owner occupier.
- Lead time for an investor to secure tenant.
- 201sqm* and 5 undercover car bays.
- Excellent mix of open plan and partitioned offices.
- Current rent approximately $102,504* pa + Outgoings + GST.
- Leased until 31 July 2017.
- Superb views and natural light overlooking the CBD.
- Close proximity to West Perth retail strip, CAT Bus and City West Train Station.
Burgess Rawson is pleased to offer for sale Lot 10, 12-14 Thelma Street West Perth. A superb opportunity to purchase a leased commercial investment property ideally suited for a future owner occupier or investor.
This property is conveniently located on the whisper quiet Thelma Street positioned north of Murray Street. It is within walking distance to the West Perth retail/café strip, CAT bus and City West train station. It provides great access to the CBD, freeways and major arterial roads.
Undercover Car Bays
Lot 10 on Strata Plan 19259 Certificate of Title Volume 1939 Folio 770
The City of Perth advise that the property is zoned 'Office/Residential'.
Lessee: JBS Environmental Pty Ltd
Expiry: 31 July 2017
Current Income: $102,504 pa
Rent Reviews: Annual 4% increase on 1st August 2016
Outgoings: All payable by the Lessee
Statutory Outgoings 16/17
Council Rates – $5,409pa
Water Rates - $1,464pa
Land Tax - $823pa
Strata Levies - $28,493pa
Goods and Services Tax
The Sellers are registered for GST and the property will be sold as a 'Going Concern'.
$965,000 (GST Going Concern)
For further information please contact the Exclusive Selling Agents.
|Date Sold||4 Nov 2016|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Apr 2017|