1 Terence Drive, OXENFORD QLD 4210
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Apr 2017
DA approved 14 Lot Townhouse Site in Oxenford Growth Corridor
* Approved for 14 x 3 Bedroom townhouse dwellings
* Land size: 5,439m2*
* Located in the thriving northern Oxenford Gold Coast growth corridor
* High demand for residential development
* Site backs onto picturesque nature reserve with walking track & freshwater creek
* Close to schools, shopping, train station, parklands & all other facilities
* With easy access to the M1 Motorway (Brisbane to the north, Gold Coast beaches to the South) minutes* to Mount Tamborine to the west
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Terence Drive OXENFORD