1 Sunray Drive, INNALOO WA 6018
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Mar 2017
STRIKING NEW DEVELOPMENT
5 Prime ground floor retail/commercial suites from 191sqm* - 229sqm*.
Be part of this developing retail, dining and entertainment precinct.
Stirling Cross offers a truly unique and extremely well located high-quality integrated development that will boast 154 residential apartments plus an 80 room Quest serviced apartment complex across three separate buildings all connected via the ground floor retail/commercial suites, bar and bistro and function centre.
Stirling Cross features the following location highlights:
- Located within an inner metro Transport Orientated Development Precinct
- 250m* from the Stirling Train Station & Bus Terminal - providing a direct link to the Perth CBD
- 9km* north West of Perth CBD
- 250m* from Mitchell Freeway's north and south, entry and exit's
- 500m* from the Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre (about to undergo $450M expansion)
- Adjacent to Perth's only IKEA store
- Adjoins the suburb of Osborne Park being the second largest employment node in WA
- Innaloo is one of WA's largest retail employment regions
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Sunray Drive INNALOO