1 South Trees Drive, GLADSTONE QLD 4680
Offers to Purchase
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Dec 2016
INDUSTRIAL FACILITY WITH STRONG UPSIDE
This industrial property includes Freehold Land area of 1.304 Hectare parcel of industrially zoned land located at the entrance of the South Trees Industrial Estate.
Currently used as a specialised Blast & Paint Booth facility the property offers a multitude of alternative uses, as well as a good upside for future development.
• Total land area is 1.304 Hectares and is zoned Light Industrial
• Improvements include approximately 44m2 (office), 1,180m2 (clear span metal-clad warehouse), as well as a specialised sandblasting and paint chamber and associated equipment. Roof height from 9metres - 11metres
• Located in one of Gladstone’s main Industrial
Estates the property enjoys a good level of exposure to passing traffic, and has approximately 210 metres of frontage to the busy Gladstone - Benaraby Road.
Situated within 1klm south to the new Kirkwood Road development of 2.3klms linking in with Dawson Highway with access to Red Rover Road taking you through to all major industries.
• The site also boasts significant laydown area / hardstand which can also be further developed.
The owners are motivated to sell and have instructed the property be offered For Sale by way of Offers to Purchase.
For further details contact the marketing agent at Knight Frank Gladstone.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 South Trees Drive GLADSTONE