1 Putland Place Vineyard NSW 2765
- Development / Land
- 2 ha
- Expressions of Interest
EXCEPTIONAL R2 LOW DENSITY DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - CAPITAL GROWTH AREA - VINEYARD STAGE 1
The subject site presents an exceptional development opportunity for investors and developers to acquire a 2HA property zoned predominantly R2 Low Density Residential Development and uniquely situated in the heart of the Vineyard Precinct (Stage 1).
- High Yield concept plan - Allowance for up to 36 Lots (State Environmental - Planning Policy Sydney Region Growth Centres 2006)
- A massive 185 metre (approx.) street frontage enabling easy access.
- Very gentle slope and all flood free.
- Existing three bedroom cottage
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the future Sydney Metro Northwest (due to open 2019).
- Only 1.5kms to Vineyard Train Station.
- Walking distance to the planned Primary School and convenient to the planned local Village shops
- Positioned to nearby planned Box Hill Town Centre.
- Proximity to the fashionable Gables residential estate and the very popular Hills of Carmel Box Hill development.
- $75m budgeted for planned Hospital in nearby Rouse Hill
Take advantage of this fast-moving corridor by securing a uniquely situated property in Vineyard Stage - 1. Be part of the growth area where the State Government have commenced budgeted and planned infrastructure projects including schools, hospitals, road upgrades, bus links, and the Sydney Metro North West link, creating strong demand for developers, investors, and owner occupiers
Expressions of Interest Close - 18th October 2018 by 5pm
For a copy of the Information Memorandum please contact exclusive selling agent R&W Pyrmont/Glebe
M: 0414 947 760
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||18/10/2018 00:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Sep 2018|