1 Pakenham Street Fremantle WA 6160
- 335 - 780 m²
- For Lease, POA Excellent Terms Availalbe
Unique West End Property, Multiple Uses
- Unique West End Property
- Excellent Commercial Terms Available
- Mulitple Uses, STCA
Available For Lease:
Whole of Ground Floor: 335 sqm
Level 1 & Foyer: 445 sqm
Total (Combined) Area: 780 sqm
Net Rental: POA : Excellent Commercial Terms Available.
Built in 1897 for Tolley & Company Wine and Spirit Merchants this unique building consists of a federation style façade and two (2) levels of office, with “Old Faithful Bar & BBQ” due to open shortly in the basement/Laneway.
Superbly located in central Fremantle, opposite Quest Apartments, close to the Post Office, the Train Station, Public Transport, the Coffee Strip and retail facilities this is a rare leasing opportunity.
Multiple Uses considered i.e. office, showroom, medical, retail etc.) as per the City of Fremantle Town Planning Scheme 4, STCA.
• Located within the much sought after West End Precinct;
• Whole of Ground & Level 1 available for lease;
• Available for Lease on a floor by floor basis, or combined areas;
• Excellent natural light;
• Fully Refurbished, with open plan & partitioned options;
• Separate sub meter controls per floor;
• Opposite train station, access to public transport, street parking;
• Close to Notre Dame University, Park, Hotels, and Ocean; &
• Multiple Uses, STCA.
|Floor Area||335 - 780 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||2 Sep 2019|