1 Oxford Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- 150 - 432 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Plug and Play Sublease Opportunity
- 432sqm fitted suite
- Flexible sizes and terms available
- Attractive rent
1 Oxford Street provides 31,000sqm of A Grade office space with a large entrance foyer and approximately 1,400sqm floor plates. The entrance foyer, ground floor lobby, lifts and end of trip facilities have all recently been refurbished. The floors enjoy expansive open outlooks and benefit from great natural light.
The building is prominently located on the corner of Oxford Street and Wentworth Avenue, directly opposite Hyde Park. It provides convenient connectivity to the east and is well serviced by public transport with Museum Station.
- 432sqm plug and play suite
- Fitout comprises 1 large training room with an operable wall, 8 private offices, boardroom, open plan area and 2 modern kitchens
- Fully furnished and fully equipped with presenter screens, whiteboards and projectors
- Ideal for training or recruitment businesses
- Suite can be subdivided from approx 150sqm
- Excellent natural light throughout
- Attractive rent and flexible terms
For further information, please contact the below agents.
|Floor Area||150 - 432 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||19 Dec 2019|