1 Market Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Asking rental range from $810.00 to $950.00 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 666 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 4.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Mar 2017
Landmark A Grade Tower - A Grand New Entrance
1 Market Street is a landmark A Grade property located in Sydney's CBD. It offers modern, high quality, light filled office accommodation - whether your need be for a small suite or a large column-free floor. Suites provide high quality existing fitouts and whole floors enjoy exceptional Darling Harbour views.
A stunning new ground floor refurbishment was completed in 2012, incorporating a spacious indoor/outdoor corporate cafe. All lifts have recently been refurbished as part of the office lobby upgrade.
1 Market Street enjoys an impressive skyline presence adjacent to the Darling Harbour/Cockle Bay retail and entertainment precinct and is within close proximity to bus, train and ferry transport and has ample car parking. The floors are operationally efficient. Tenants enjoy high levels of natural light and impressive views over Darling Harbour, Western and Northern Sydney.
• Suites from 150sqm to 1,100sqm whole floors
• Column free whole floors provide exceptional natural light to four sides & Darling Harbour views
• A stunning new ground floor entrance with spacious outdoor café/lounge
• 24 hour security
• Full-time concierge during business hours
• Dedicated on-site service & engineering team
• Security monitored tenant loading bay
• Abundant parking on-site
• Modern end of trip bike and locker facilities
• 4.5-star NABERS Energy Rating.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Market Street SYDNEY