1 King William Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Jan 2017
Adelaide’s #1 Data Centre Opportunity
Extensive data centre and control room infrastructure located within the secure basement at 1 King William Street, Adelaide.
The available area consists of 520sq m of raised floor, plus additional storage rooms providing an outstanding cost effective – fast start-up opportunity.
If required, the owner will assist with the modification to the data centre to meet your specific requirements.
The office tower has undergone a significant and complete refurbishment with an impressive fresh, modern design targeting 5.5 star NABERS energy rating – Adelaide’s highest.
Outstanding staff amenity due to very close proximity to public transport, dedicated car parking facilities, brand new end of trip facilities, and new lobby including café and restaurant.
Key Features Include:
• Tiled raised flooring system
• Operations control centre (separated from data centre)
• Dedicated 11kV power supply
• Dedicated backup generator
• Isolated UPS and battery room
• Extensive highly efficient cooling capabilities
• Large access doors and goods lift
• Loading dock with 1 tone gantry crane
• Multiple carriers provide existing fibre connections
• Separate fire detection and suppression system
• Highly secure tenancy
For more technical information, please download the data centre brochure. We look forward to the opportunity to showcase the extensive data centre and all benefits 1 King William Street has to offer.
Contact Adam Hartley or Martin Potter to arrange a personal tour.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 King William Street ADELAIDE