1 Hood Street Subiaco WA 6008
- 300 - 4,800 m²
- For Lease, Competitive lease terms and incentives
IMPRESSIVE NEW OFFICE DEVELOPMENT - READY TO FITOUT
- Opposite Subiaco train station
- Surrounded by amenity
- Excellent 'end of trip' facilities
44 Station Street is an impressive new mixed use development offering 4,800sqm of office space on Levels 2 and 3 above retail space & basement car parking.
The large floor plates have excellent natural light and views to the CBD.
The building is exceptionally well located opposite the Subiaco train station & Subiaco Square, surrounded by cafes, restaurants, bars and other retail amenity.
Coles is located on the ground floor of the building along with other specialty shops and Target are located on Level 1.
The following office areas are available:
Level 2 West: 1,500sqm
Level 2 East: 1,300sqm
Level 3 West: 1,500sqm
Level 3 East: 501sqm
Areas can be split from approximately 300sqm.
The property also features:
- Secure tenant parking
- Visitor parking in the basement, free for the first 3 hours.
- 'End of Trip' facilities including bike racks, change rooms, showers and lockers.
- Energy efficient design, built to achieve 5 star NABERS rating.
- Swipe card security and access control.
|Floor Area||300 - 4,800 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||18 Dec 2018|