1 Eastern Service Road, STAPYLTON QLD 4207
By Private Treaty Negotiation.
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Limited Release – 5 lot Industrial Subdivision
- Lot sizes from 6,069sq m* to 9,732sq m*
- Flexible lot sizes and combinations are available on request
- Exclusive land release of only 5 lots
- Well positioned only 500m from Exit 38 interchange from the Motorway
- Exposure to M1 Pacific Motorway at rear carrying 100,000+ cars daily
Contact the marketing agents today for further details.
Located just off the M1 Pacific Motorway is this proposed industrial subdivision in a sought after location with exposure to the M1 and in close proximity to Exit 38 interchange. The development comprises only 5 lots ranging in size from 6,609sqm* up to 9,732sqm*. Flexible sizes from 4,000sqm can be accommodated to suit at this early stage.
With serviced land running out in the Yatala precinct this is a great opportunity to lock in a prime position on the M1 Pacific Motorway and undertake your Development Approval (D.A) process while waiting for settlement. Locations along the Highway have always been sought after, achieving strong sales and lease rates.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Eastern Service Road STAPYLTON