1 Dixon Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
EOI closing Wednesday, 5 October 2016 4pm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
For Sale: 100% Leased Sydney Chinatown Landmark Retail Portfolio
Knight Frank and Colliers International are pleased to bring Chinatown Gateway – One Dixon to the market for sale via an EOI campaign. Some of the property’s attributes include:
- Extremely rare corner retail offering in the heart of Sydney’s Chinatown
- 100% leased by four premium tenants, total NLA of 2,534sqm* over four levels
- Exclusive 32m* street frontage to Dixon Street
- Estimated net income of $1,118,882 + GST pa*
- Dynamic day/night retail, dining and entertainment precinct
- $3.4 billion in surrounding infrastructure and transport invested by the NSW Government
For sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 4pm, 5 October 2016.
For more information or to arrange an onsite inspection, please do not hesitate to contact the agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Dixon Street SYDNEY