1 Crooked Billet Drive, Bridgewater TAS 7030
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 295 m²
- For Lease, By Negotiation
LARGE INDUSTRIAL SITE - BRIDGEWATER
FULLY RENOVATED OFFICE BUILDING
FOR LEASE - Optional Land Size up to 20,000m2
Significant location previously known as 327 to 329 Midland Highway, just a short distance from the major Brighton Transport Hub & TasRail Freight Depot.
* Prominent industrial site ideally suited for heavy transport use & large machinery storage yard or Transport Depot;
* An extensive gravel hard-stand area up to 10,000m2 suited to Container Storage with balance land area moderately sloping suitable for a range of industrial-type uses;
* Fully renovated office building measuring approximately 295m2 providing ultra-modern amenities comprising Reception, a range of private and open-plan Offices, Board or Training Room, Staff Room and fully compliant toilet amenities;
* Extensive wrap-around' Verandah complete with under-cover solid concrete floor totalling approximately 276m2;
* Forming part of the Brighton Bypass transport infrastructure the site provides easy main road access and egress from the southern-end of Crooked Billet Drive.
* A terrific opportunity to occupy a large acre' industrial site alongside key industrial stakeholders in a thriving industrial precinct.
For Lease by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Hobart
|Floor Area||295 m²|
|Land Area||2 ha|
|Last updated||1 May 2019|