1 Castlereagh Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Asking rental range from $850.00 to $1175.00 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 52 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 3.5 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Apr 2017
Centre of the CBD Core
Situated on the corner of Castlereagh and Hunter Streets. The building is ideally located on a corner position in the financial precinct of the CBD core.
A 22 level well presented office building, comprising a basement carpark, ground floor and 21 office levels.
The building was refurbished in 1999. The foyer has undergone a complete refurbishment, along with new End Of Trip facilities.
Suite: 17.02 - New spec fitout
Suite: 17.01 - New spec fitout
Suite: 11.01 - New spec fitout
Suite: 10.02 - New spec fitout
• Prime CBD financial core location; corner of Hunter and Castlereagh Street and close to both Martin Place and Wynyard Stations
• Secure car parking
• Shower facilities, bicycle racks
• On-site building supervisor
• Direct lift exposure and pleasant outlooks over Castlereagh and Hunter Streets
• 3.5-star NABERS Energy rating.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1 Castlereagh Street SYDNEY