1/75 Wharf Street Tweed Heads NSW 2485
- Shop & Retail
- 133 m²
- For Lease, By Negotiation
HUGE POTENTIAL IN PRIME TWEED HEADS LOCATION BRING YOUR IDEAS!
FOR LEASE - PRICE BY NEGOTIATION - 1/75 WHARF STREET TWEED HEADS
DJ Stringer Property Services is pleased to present this iconic street level Wharf Central professional office suite to the market For Lease.
Motivated Landlord - Competitive Terms
Total building area 133sqm
Central Tweed Heads location
This opportunity must be considered for any serious business to secure a high end commercial space at the right value.
The 'Wharf Central' master planned development is the largest professional office structure in the Tweed region.
Wharf Central benefits from excellent amenities within walking distance as well as excellent connectivity to public transport and main arterial routes.
With competitive terms on offer and a landlord that is willing to work with incoming occupier requirements, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This outstanding opportunity offers:
- 133sqm high profile ground floor Wharf St professional suite with vacant possession.
- Perfect for NDIS, Allied Health, Accountant, Solicitor, Professional Practices
- Vacant possession allowing immediate access
- Enviable high profile position with exposure to Wharf Street
- Motivated Owner - Competitive Terms
- Shower and toilet facilities on each level
- 3 secure basement car parking spaces
- Fully Airconditioned
- Abundance of natural light
- Smart card access
- Broadband access
- Disabled access compliant
- Professional building with confident profile
- Directly across the road from Tweed Centro Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to amenities of Tweed Heads, Coolangatta and Beaches
- Rare opportunity that won't last!
PRICE BY NEGOTIATION
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent, Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Property Services.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!