1/75 Christensen Road, STAPYLTON QLD 4207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
Tenanted Industrial Investment
- 2,882sqm building on 7,572sqm of land
- Returning in excess of $300,000 p.a. nett
- All outgoings paid by Lessee including land tax
- Highly functional and versatile facility
- Massive awning of 80m x 12m for all weather loading
- Contact Exclusive Agents Coldwell Banker Commercial for more details
This property was originally built for manufacturing of caravans and has since been used as a transport/logistics facility. The large concrete hardstand, clearspan warehouse and massive awning allows this property to suit a multitude of uses.
Stapylton is located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast and provides direct access to the M1/Pacific Highway via Exit 38.
*NOTE: At the request of the Lessee due to their contractual arrangements the warehouse images are from when building was vacant
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/75 Christensen Road STAPYLTON