1/3928 Pacific Highway, LOGANHOLME QLD 4129
$53,000N/pa Ex GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Feb 2017
HIGHWAY SIGNAGE. HIGHWAY ACCESS
* Presentable reception leading into a office/meeting room and boardroom
* 4 lockable offices of varying sizes (one sound proofed)
* 7 partitioned cubicles, all ducted air-conditioned and carpeted
* Additional storage
* Electrical security system and broadband connected to building
* Networked for computers and phones
* Excellent exposure with large flood lit signage to M1 (over 100,000 cars per day)
* Large amount of car parking
Contact Bruce Webster 0408 551 858 for an inspection or further details.
Area: Office 200m2
Located approximately 29 kilometres south east of the Brisbane CBD in the Brisbane to Gold Coast corridor, this area has seen a large amount of construction activity over the past few years. Located just off the Pacific Highway near its intersection with the Logan Motorway, this area is certainly well catered for from a logistical point of view. A mix of companies that enjoy the flexibility to be able to service both the Brisbane and Gold Coast markets are located within this area.
Area: Office: 200mï¿½
Additional Features: Office Partitioning, Male/Female Amenities, Ducted Air-Conditioning, Office
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/3928 Pacific Highway LOGANHOLME