1/377 Beaudesert-Beenleigh Road, WINDAROO QLD 4207
$250G/sqm Ex GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Sep 2016
BRAND NEW WINDAROO RETAIL LOCATION!
* Prime retail opportunity on main road
* Popular corner location
* Ideal location to set up a business
* Incentives to be negotiated upon request
* Newly developed petrol station
* Next to busy Beaudesert-Beenleigh Road - tourist road to Mt Tambourine
* Huge signage exposure to main road
* Own disabled toilet
* Be part of the New United Petrol Station in a fast growing area
* This opportunity won't last!
Shop 1: 68m2 @ $250/m2 = $17,000P.A - $1,700/month gross + GST
Windaroo is a residential suburb in the outer southern areas of Logan City in Queensland, Australia.
Over the past 3 years, development has been rapidly occurring within, acting as one of various suburbs developing at a state to which the gap dividing the Brisbane Metropolitan Area and Gold Coast City is becoming smaller. It is considered that there is approximately 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) of rural land between the Brisbane Metropolitan Area and Gold Coast City.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/377 Beaudesert-Beenleigh Road...