1/30 Tank Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Shop & Retail
- 122 m²
- For Sale, Contact Exclusive Agent
PRIME HOSPITALITY IN BRISBANE CBD
This inner-city café offers a fantastic opportunity for an owner occupier to secure this hospitality venue in a thriving commercial precinct. Well serviced by the high volume of surrounding commercial buildings, it also benefits greatly from the Kurilpa Bridge being located on its doorstep connecting the location directly to Southbank. This is a prime CBD hospitality opportunity not to be missed.
- 100m2 internal plus 22m2 alfresco area on title
- Extra footpath dining available (STCA)
- 1 Exclusive carpark included
- Full commercial kitchen with Exhaust hood and Grease trap
- Dedicated amenities , including disabled amenities
- Air conditioned throughout
- Direct access to Kurilpa Bridge (over 51,114 pedestrians this year)
- Close to new Roma Street Development (completion 2024)
- Only 200m2 from Roma Street Parklands, metres from Brisbane courts
Please call Exclusive Agent Chris Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
|Floor Area||122 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||21 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.