1-3 Walters Street, Lowood QLD 4311
- 690 m²
- For Lease, $360,000 (Excl.GST) or $18,928 p.a. Gross
16.3% Potential Gross Yield* - Two Pieces Of Lowoods History
Situated in the very centre of town: 1 and 3 Walters Street, Lowood (corner of Main Street).
Buy two for the price of one: both properties are being sold together, offering huge opportunities for the astute buyer with returns around 16.2% Gross*pa when fully leased in current tenancy configurations (with the opportunity to add further tenancies and increase yield or occupy the vacant tenancy with income from those tenanted).
9% net* return on current leased tenancies.
1/2 Walters Street - currently tenanted to Wilson Teis Accountants
1/1 Walters Street - FOR LEASE $18,928 Gross Including GST P.A. - 99m2 - Available Now
3 Walters Street - currently tenanted to Wayne's World
- High profile location on the famous Rail Trail at rear
- Tenanted to long term tenants producing a very strong yield
- Opportunity to increase the yield dramatically by leasing the currently vacant street front shop (or split this large shop into smaller shops to capitalise on the Main Street frontage and increase yield further)
- Large area at the rear of the old theatre building ( front area tenanted by Waynes World) for more tenancies not requiring street frontage to increase the yield further)
- Zoned commercial
- Additional land area at the rear of the properties
- Total area 1,180m2
Lowood is situated less than 10 minutes* from Fernvale, 50 minutes* from Brisbane and 25 minutes* from Ipswich, in the growth corridor the Brisbane Valley. Plus is also close to the new protein precinct and development at Coominya.
|Floor Area||690 m²|
|Land Area||1,180 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||15 Nov 2018|