1 & 3/38 Wells Street Frankston VIC 3199
- Shop & Retail
- 363 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Simply the Best
For Sale - Lots 1 & 3 (Combined)
Perfect for Investors and Owner Occupier/Investors.
These 2 adjoining lots are being offered to the market for private sale.
Wonderfully positioned in arguably Frankston's busiest shopping street, and directly opposite Hoyts Cinemas; it's neighbouring food retailers, and large car park. Other quality neighbours include ANZ Bank, Discount Chemist Warehouse, My Style, KX Pilates and many others.
Total land area of approximately 405sqm*
Front facing Wells Street
Land area: 230sqm*
Shop area: 258sqm*
Currently vacant. Perfect to lease out or occupy.
This part of the whole property has impressive features which include:
* Substantially wide frontage
* Fabulous fitout
* Shop is on one level (and occupies part of Lot 3)
* Own dedicated facilities
* Air conditioned
* Parking on site
* Very well maintained
* Situated front and centre in Wells Street
Facing Stiebel Place
Land area: 175sqm*
Shop area: 105sqm*
Tenanted shop on secure lease.
Tenant trades as Alley Barber - a very long established and successful business in an eclectic setting.
The tenancy occupies part of Lot 3.
Features of this tenanted investment are:
* Current 3 year lease with options.
* A demolition clause is contained in the lease.
* Net rental return of $35,560 p.a.
* Annual rent reviews.
* Own dedicated facilities.
* Parking on-site
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Linda Ellis - 0400 480 397
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.