1/11 Main Street, BEENLEIGH QLD 4207
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Mar 2017
GENEROUS INCENTIVES - MAIN STREET LOCATION
* 1st floor vacancy - ability to install stairlift for disabled access
* Reception boardroom, 5 individual offices plus plenty of common workstation areas
* Kitchen area
* Male and female amenities
* 2 exclusive car parks
* Walk to train and bus stations, 150m walk
* Will suit all legal practitioners. 150m walk to the courthouse.
* Quality office to suit accountants, consultants or office professionals.
* Contact Brendan Barber on 0434 554 355 for an inspection today!
Price: Contact Agent
Area: Office: 295m2
Beenleigh is defined by the Queensland government as a key metropolitan centre within South East Queensland. Situated on the Pacific Motorway, access to both the Gold Coast and Brisbane for employment, business, leisure and other activities are excellent. Beenleigh is the business services centre for the developing Yatala Enterprise Area to the South. Qld Rail Service has trains departing and returning to Beenleigh Train Station, the rail service has trains going to all destinations between Beenleigh to the CBD of Brisbane and to the Gold Coast.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1/11 Main Street BEENLEIGH