0 Wyllie Place Kembla Grange NSW 2526
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 188,000 m²
- Sold, $5,500,000
Large Scale Industrial Land Holding
Wyllie Place, Kembla Grange offers a tremendous opportunity to purchase a prime industrial land holding with existing DA approval, within one of Wollongong’s most progressive locations.
The site comprises a large 18.77Ha freehold industrial parcel of land. The location of the property is positioned on the corner of Wyllie Place and West Dapto Rd, Kembla Grange. The zoning of the site, IN2 – Light Industrial, offers flexible opportunities for a variety of industrial uses.
• Great opportunity to purchase a large industrial parcel of land
• Flexible opportunity for a variety of industrial uses
• Site area of approximately 18.77 ha
• Sold with two existing DA approvals - DA No. 2005/1926 providing 38 Community Title industrial lots (DA current, site works commenced) and DA No. D57/02 providing a 5 lot subdivision
• Easy access to Princes Highway, approximately 6km from Port Kembla, 8km form Wollongong CBD, 80km to Sydney Airport and 90km to Sydney CBD along the M1 Motorway
• Adjacent to Kembla Grange Railway Station
• Regular shaped and near level site with access via Wyllie Place from West Dapto Road
• Elevated site approximately 25m above road level, providing it with exposure to passing traffic along the Princes Highway
Auction on Thursday 9 November 2017 at 10:30am at Cooley Auction Centre, Dexus Place, Unit 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney.
Call the exclusive listed Agents now for further information.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.