0 - Roma Grind, ROMA QLD 4455
300,000.00 + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Jan 2017
- Impressive Cafe/Restaurant at the main entrance to the 'Westlands Shopping Centre'
- Floor Space 144*mï¿½
- Full glass shopfront: two entrances
- Opened in 1999
- Well positioned in Roma's main shopping centre near Woolworths Supermarket
- The Centre attracts a passing trade of 15,000 people per week on average.
- Customers include a large local clientele, tourists, and workers in the oil & gas industry
- Seating capacity of 70 (indoor and outdoor)
- The cafe has only recently been refurbished and new tables and chairs installed.
- Lease term: 10 years commenced 18 February 2014
- This is a very successful business with proven trading records and it achieves excellent profit results.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
0 - Roma Grind ROMA