NEW site opportunity in Yamanto, QLD! Donut King is Australia’s largest & most successful Donut Franchise chain. All training provided - enquire now!
Donut King’s Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating and implementing innovative and successful marketing programs. The marketing team are responsible for all major national campaigns as well as:
• TV & radio advertising
• Social media
• Donut King website
• New product development
• Public relations
• Loyalty cards
• 5 weeks at our dedicated and purpose-built training academy on the Gold Coast in QLD Australia
• 3 days in store practice in your home state
• Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and the Sales and Performance team.
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
• Great written & oral communication skills
• The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
• The ambition to be successful & the drive to maximise the potential of the store
• The ability & willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: New
Location Details: Yamanto, QLD
During the past three decades, Donut King has evolved into Australia’s largest specialty donut and coffee destination, with more than 325 outlets across Australia, New Zealand, China, Papua New Guinea and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Apart from its world-famous DK Cinnamon Donuts, Donut King also treats customers of all ages to 'original' and 'classic' donut ranges, milkshakes; Quake Shakes, frozen beverages, hot dogs, ice creams, toasties, and its very own blend of espresso coffee, Royal Bean. We offer a large range of store types ranging from a drive thru operation to a full format inline café or kiosk with seating.
Donut King is part of Retail Food Group (RFG) – Australia’s largest multi-food franchise group. RFG is also the proud franchisor of 10 other iconic brands: Brumby’s Bakery, Michel’s Patisserie, bb’s cafe, Pizza Capers, Esquires Coffee Houses, Crust Gourmet Pizza, The Coffee Guy, It's A Grind, Cafe2U and Gloria Jeans Coffees.
So why wait? If you have the enthusiasm, a passion for retail, and wish to be apart of one of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands – enquire with Kellie today!
Detailed brand and store sales information is also available on request.
Year Business Established: 1983
Donut King is the KING of opportunity; we operate in all states and territories within Australia. We attract consumers from all age groups and socio-demographic areas. Donut King is now much, much more than simply the World’s most delicious donuts - tastes change over time and our tastes have changed too. While still offering the old favourites, Donut King has also introduced a wider range of snack options, including healthy smoothies and low fat ice cream and milkshakes.
All about FUN!