Looking to get started on your own business, be your own boss & change your lifestyle?
An established Brumby's Bakery franchise is now available for purchase in Upper Coomera, QLD.
Enquire today to speak with one of our franchise development managers & take advantage of this opportunity!
At Brumby’s, each franchisee receives dedicated marketing support from our team at Head Office.
Brumby’s Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating and implementing innovative and successful marketing programs.
They'll help you with:
• In store point of sale
• Digital marketing, social media
• Local area marketing & public relations.
If your application is successful, our Franchise Development Team will guide you through the recruitment, training and sales process to help you on your journey to become a franchisee.
We recognise that you may have limited experience, therefore we deliver an extensive training program to teach you everything you need to know to own and operate a Brumby’s Bakery.
We also provide ongoing assistance with in-store training on an as need’s basis from both National Head Office and the Area Managers.
• A passion for hospitality and customer service
• Great written and oral communication skills
• The desire to be the owner / work full time in your business
• The ambition to be successful and the drive to maximise the potential of the store
• The ability and willingness to follow the franchisor's proven systems
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: Established Store - Resale
Location Details: Upper Coomera, QLD
Purchase Price: $110,000
- - -
As an existing store, Brumby's can offer:
• Full training in our state of the art training facility in QLD
• Business growth package to assist in owning your own store
• A discounted entry cost
• Existing customer base
Brumby's had a modest beginning. The first store, known then as "Old Style Bread Centre", was opened in the Victorian suburb of Ashburton in 1975. Over the next decade the "Old Style Bread Centre" was introduced and expanded in Queensland. During the '80s, it was believed that the brand would be stronger with a "truly Australian" identity - so the Brumby's brand was born. By the early '90s, Brumby's had become a true franchise success story.
Be confident in joining a brand that has been established for over 30 years and has over 230 stores. Extensive training is provided. You simply need a love of food and the drive to succeed as your own boss. Brumby’s makes the rest easy!
So why wait? If you have the enthusiasm, a passion for retail, and wish to be apart of one of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands – enquire today!
Detailed brand and store sales information also available on request.