Dreamt of being your own boss? Were looking for passionate people with a love for life to join our family. Enquire today for more info about this exciting new opportunity!
Crust’s Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating and implementing innovative and successful marketing programs.
The marketing team are responsible for all major national campaigns as well as:
• TV & radio advertising
• Social media
• Crust website
• New product development
• Central phone number 134PIZZA
• Public relations
• Magazine and print advertising
• Newspaper advertising
• 6 weeks at our dedicated and purpose built training academy on the Gold Coast in QLD Australia
• 3 days in store practice in your home state. Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and the Sales and Performance team.
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
• Entrepreneurial and with an appetite for success.
• Business minded with great people skills and financial management experience.
• Willing to commit fully to a new business venture and devote the necessary time and effort.
• Willing to take advice and direction to achieve the company's vision.
• Financially secure and keen to actively promote and market the business.
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: New Site
Location Details: 2/182 Hume Street - Toowoomba, QLD
Filling the ‘authentic gourmet gap’ in the Australian pizza industry, Crust Gourmet Pizza has created a niche by focusing on quality – from the ingredients used through to the delivery service. Crust first fired up its ovens in Annandale, Sydney in 2001 and has since transformed pizza from basic fast food to an authentic culinary experience enjoyed by all.
Today, Crust has more than 140 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the USA. Since RFG purchased Crust Gourmet Pizza in 2012, the brand continues to enjoy strong growth. Stores can be positioned in high street or ‘strip’ locations or on the outside of shopping centres.
All new franchisees undergo a six-week induction (don't worry, it's painless) where they're taught by our chef Peter August is to create award-winning pizza through perfecting the dough, setting the oven, and all the other secrets to creating Crust pizza. We'll also provide close-support through the first weeks of opening and will help train staff, assist in day-to-day running of the shop and ensure every aspect of the store is running smoothly.
We prime the market before a franchisee opens in a new territory by advertising locally so that by the time the store opens, the locals are ready and waiting.
Franchisees also receive four weeks' training in an established Crust outlet, followed by two weeks training after opening in your own store.
Crust Gourmet Pizza is also part of Retail Food Group (RFG) – Australia’s largest multi food franchise group. RFG is also the proud franchisor of 8 other iconic brands: Brumby’s Bakery, Michel’s Patisserie, bb’s cafe, Pizza Capers, Esquires Coffee Houses, Donut King, Gloria Jean's Coffees and The Coffee Guy.
So why wait? Enquire today to start your rewarding pizza journey!
Detailed brand, store and territory information is also available on request.
Year Business Established: 2001