Want to be your own boss for an iconic brand? Established store in Rockdale, NSW!
Enquire today to take advantage of this opportunity!
Gloria Jean’s has a proud and established brand history which has continued to entice customers through its dedication to a good cup of coffee, every time.
The brand creates integrated marketing campaigns which utilises a range of tactical approaches:
• Online & social media initiatives
• Video storytelling
• Above-the-line advertising
• Positioning of products instore
• Eye-catching point of sales materials
Working closely with our network, GJC’s continues to build strong partnerships with a drive for excellence & innovation
If your application is successful, our Franchise Development Team will guide you through the recruitment, training and sales process to help you on your journey to become a franchisee. Never made a latte? We deliver an extensive training program to teach you everything you need to know to successfully operate a GJs Coffee House.
• A passion for hospitality and customer service
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
• Great written & oral communication skills
• The desire to be the owner / work full time in your store
• The ambition to be successful & the drive to maximise the potential of the store
• The ability & willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: Established Store - Resale
Location Details: Rockdale, NSW
- - -
Why Gloria Jean's Coffees?
Gloria Jean's was founded almost 40 years ago in Chicago USA, and in 1996 opened Its first coffee house In Sydney, Australia.
GJ's is now a global success story, serving coffee to over 35 million customers a year, In over 55 countries.
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals to be apart of the GJs Network.
If you have the enthusiasm, willingness to learn, and wish to be a part of one of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands – enquire today!
Detailed brand and store sales information is also available on request.