Aussie is coming to town, are you the the Mount Gambier franchisee?
• Partner with the # 1 most recognised mortgage brand in Australia*
• No finance experience required. Full training and accreditation program included
• Competitive set up costs and upfront and trail commission
Mortgage broker training and 2 year MFAA accredited mentorship
Length of Agreement
5 x 5 year
About the Opportunity
Are you a determined and focussed doer, with the business smarts to hit the ground running? You don’t have to have a financial services or mortgage broker background, but there are some must haves:
• Drive to succeed
• Keen to develop skills within the mortgage broker industry
• Willingness to roll up sleeves and be active within the business
• Great communicator with strong focus on customer service
The Aussie Mount Gambier retail store is an exciting opportunity. So if you are looking for a franchise where you can help people with one of life’s biggest purchases, and build an annuity business for yourself – talk to Aussie now.
With over 25 years’ experience in the mortgage broking business, Aussie continues to be the #1 most recognised mortgage brand in Australia*
Aussie Franchisees and Brokers are the face of Aussie – they meet, engage and help customers every day. Aussie’s training program provides all Franchisees with the skills and accreditations to grow a mortgage broker business.
As a Franchisee you will benefit from:
• Upfront and trail commission enabling you to build a passive income
• Free access to broker support team, Smart Bars and Smart Coaches
• 2 year mentoring program (both in person and by webinar)
• A business consultant to work closely with to ensure your business is delivering the results you want
• Marketing support at both a national and state level including television commercials, branding campaigns and ongoing digital activities
• Events! To make sure that our franchisees feel part of the wider Aussie network we run regular local, state and national events that all our Franchisees can be part of.
*The Adviser top 25 brokerages