Try out your baking and small business skills with a Brumby’s Bakery Franchise in McDowall Village Shopping Centre! Limited Spots Available. Enquire today for more info!
Promotions, advertising, in-store Point of Sale (POS), digital marketing, local area marketing & PR are all provided.
• 5 weeks at our dedicated and purpose-built training academy on the Gold Coast in QLD Australia
• 3 weeks in store practice in your home state
• Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and the Sales and Performance team.
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
• Great written and oral communication skills
• The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
• The ambition to be successful and the drive to maximise the potential of the store
• The ability and willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: Established Store - Resale
Location Details: McDowall Village Shopping Centre - QLD
- - -
We know Business is hard, but we have a plan. This is not your normal opportunity. A very ltd number of applicants will be chosen. You potentially would own your own Store at the end of this, and although you won’t need to break the bank, you will need to be in a position to grow and develop a Business in the future years.
Brumby’s is offering 5 weeks training in our Baking system for an entrepreneur who backs themselves to take on a special Bakery as their own. To rise to the challenge (excuse the pun) to increase the profits for their own reward, but also want the assurance in that first 6 months that everything they thought the business would be - is right for them.
If you’re interested in knowing more, enquire today!
- - -
Brumby's had a modest beginning. The first store, known then as "Old Style Bread Centre", was opened in the Victorian suburb of Ashburton in 1975. Over the next decade the "Old Style Bread Centre" was introduced and expanded in Queensland. During the '80s, it was believed that the brand would be stronger with a "truly Australian" identity - so the Brumby's brand was born. By the early '90s, Brumby's had become a true franchise success story.
So why wait? If you have the enthusiasm, a passion for retail, and wish to be apart of one of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands – enquire today!
Detailed brand and store sales information also available on request.