Located metres from the water, established Gloria Jean's in the prime location available on Manly Wharf, NSW! If you've dreamed of being your own boss, then this established store awaits you!
Brand identity has always been central to the success of Gloria Jean’s Coffees. Gloria Jean’s Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating & implementing innovative, successful marketing programs & will help you with promotions, advertising, in store POS, digital marketing, local area marketing & PR
The marketing team are responsible for all major national campaigns plus:
•TV & radio advertising
•Gloria Jean’s website
•New product development
Our Franchise Development Team will guide you through the recruitment, training and sales process to help you on your journey to become a franchisee. We recognise that you may have no experience, therefore we deliver an extensive 6-week training program to teach you everything you need to know.
We also provide you with additional in-store assistance when your store opens or upon settlement, plus ongoing assistance with in-store training on a need’s basis from both National Office and the area managers.
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
• Great written & oral communication skills
• The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
• The ambition to be successful & the drive to maximise the potential of the store
• The ability & willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: Established Store - Resale
Location Details: Manly Wharf, NSW
Purchase Price: $100,000
- - -
Why Gloria Jean's?
Since launching our first Australian coffee house in 1996, we’ve worked hard to build a positive brand synonymous with delicious coffee and warm, friendly service. We’ve continued to grow in popularity with our extensive coffee and beverage range, which is evident whenever you walk into one of our coffee houses. It’s our dedication to quality products, along with our energetic and passionate Franchise Partner family, that helps protect the strength of our brand and keeps our guests coming back for more.
If you’re wondering whether you’re the right type of person to run one of our coffee houses, ask yourself:
1. Do I have good people skills?
2. Do I want to take control of my destiny?
3. Do I have a strong desire to succeed in my own business?
4. Am I prepared to have personal day-to-day involvement in my business?
5. Do I have a positive attitude?
6. Do I have strong communication skills?
7. Do I have a genuine interest in people?
8. Do I have the ability to deliver outstanding customer service?
9. Am I prepared to learn and adopt new ideas?
10. And of course,… do I love coffee?
So why wait? If you have the enthusiasm, a passion for retail, and wish to be a part of one of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands – enquire today!
Detailed brand and store sales information is also available on request.