Aussie is coming to town. Could you be our new Frenchs Forest Franchisee? Enquire now to learn how you can share in our success.
Mortgage broker training and MFAA accredited 2 year mentorship
Length of Agreement
5 x 5 years
About the Opportunity
Aussie is in a unique position in the mortgage market in that we are set up to allow franchisees with all different types of backgrounds and experience to become successful franchisees.
We have built our proposition around support and are there with our new franchisees every step of the way. Some of the types of support we offer include:
• A business consultant – this person is your first port of call and will work with you closely to ensure that your business is performing as you wish it to be
• Marketing support – both from a large team in our head office who work hard to deliver client enquiries to our stores, and a local state based consultant who will work with you on your local brand presence
• Training support – After participating in our award winning induction program, you will have ongoing access to our mentoring program (both in person and by webinar) and our phone based credit team for more specific queries
• Growth support – Once you’re up and running, you’ll be thinking about how to take the next step and grow your business. You will have access to a range of resources and advice to help you build your recruitment and management skills
• Events – At Aussie we’re all about culture. To make sure that our franchisees feel part of a wider network we maintain regular events, from small local area meetings, to events where the whole state comes together to connect and continue their learning
How is Aussie different to other franchise options?
The biggest difference with Aussie compared to other franchise models is that there is no need to purchase stock or employ a large staff. This allows you to keep overheads low and to focus more time on your clients.
The other major difference is that as a mortgage broker you receive a trail commission for the loans that you write. This means that you can build a passive income, growing your income year on year and creating a saleable asset should you chose to exit in the future.
What we are looking for?
Aussie franchisees come from all walks of life and our strong training and support mean that we are able to consider franchisees with all types of experience. If you have strong business acumen gained from running your own business or a previous professional career, who connect well with people and demonstrate the level of drive required to start your own business.