Crust Gourmet Pizza’s wholesome and fresh new-look franchise is NOW available for purchase in Busselton, WA!
A Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar franchise is now available for purchase in Busselton! Were looking for passionate people to join our family. Enquire today for more info!
Crust’s Marketing Department are a team of qualified professionals with years of experience creating and implementing innovative and successful marketing programs. The marketing team are responsible for all major national campaigns as well as:
• TV & radio advertising
• Social media
• Crust website
• New product development
• Central phone number 134PIZZA
• Public relations
• Magazine and print advertising
• Newspaper advertising
• 6 weeks at our dedicated and purpose built training academy on the Gold Coast in QLD Australia
• 3 days in store practice in your home state. Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and your dedicated Business Development Manager
• No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
Entrepreneurial and with an appetite for success.
• Business minded with great people skills and financial management experience.
• Willing to commit fully to a new business venture and devote the necessary time and effort.
• Willing to take advice and direction to achieve the company's vision.
• Financially secure and keen to actively promote and market the business.
About the Opportunity
Franchise Type: New Site
Location Details: Busselton, WA - Territory
Why choose Crust?
The recipe for our success has involved a great product, a lot of hard work and of course, a serious amount of top quality fresh ingredients; glistening smoked salmon, finely sliced prosciutto, marinated tiger prawns, great salads and top shelf gourmet cheeses. The kind of delicious food that keeps customers coming back. Again and again.
It's a successful business model based on sound research. First you need the right location. Crust invests a significant amount of money in demographic and geospatial analysis to identify areas, which have the key business drivers that will allow our franchisees to maximise sales. Then we assist with the site selection and the lease negotiations. Every franchisee is awarded an exclusive territory, which takes into account population and household growth, demographics, the proximity of competitors, delivery and drive time analysis.
All new franchisees undergo a six-week induction (don't worry, it's painless) where they're taught by our chef Peter August is to create award-winning pizza through perfecting the dough, setting the oven, and all the other secrets to creating Crust pizza. We'll also provide close-support through the first weeks of opening and will help train staff, assist in day-to-day running of the shop and ensure every aspect of the store is running smoothly.
We prime the market before a franchisee opens in a new territory by advertising locally so that by the time the store opens, the locals are ready and waiting.
Franchisees also receive four weeks' training in an established Crust outlet, followed by two weeks training after opening in your own store.
Crust Gourmet Pizza is also part of Retail Food Group (RFG) – Australia’s largest multi food franchise group. RFG is also the proud franchisor of 8 other iconic brands: Brumby’s Bakery, Michel’s Patisserie, bb’s cafe, Pizza Capers, Esquires Coffee Houses, Donut King, Gloria Jean's Coffees and The Coffee Guy.
So why wait? Enquire today to start your rewarding pizza journey.
Detailed brand and store information also available on request.
Year Business Established: 2001