An opportunity exists at Student One, 363 Adelaide St, Brisbane for a Healthy Habits store. Share in our passion of bringing healthier, feel good food to life.
Healthy Habits opened their doors in 1992, and started franchising in 2004
In 2016, the Cold Rock system was purchased by Franchised Food Company (FFCo).
Today, the Healthy Habits brand has grown primarily on the eastern seaboard of Australia and one store in New Zealand.
Mainly positioned in metropolitan and suburban shopping centres, we are committed to further growing our network, delivering fresh and friendly service and great tasting food.
Healthy Habits provides on-going marketing support including :
- 12 month promotion calendar
- Assistance with developing and implementing Local Area Marketing plans
- In store promotions
- Digital marketing strategy
- Loyalty Programs
Training focuses on making you "business ready" ensuring that by the end of the program you have an understanding of Healthy Habits and the retail hospitality industry. Part of the course is theoretical, usually at our Melbourne Training Centre, the balance is practical in store retail training.
Ongoing training and support is also offered with comprehensive manuals provided.
No previous experience in the health or food industry is required!
We are looking for someone who:
-Possess the desire to be their own boss and operate a successful business
-Is enthusiastic about working within an exciting Franchise System
-Is willing to work and participate in our operating systems
- Is passionate about feeling good and modelling a Healthy Habits way of life!
Length of Agreement
10 year Franchise Agreement
About the Opportunity
Healthy Body, Healthy Mind, Healthy Soul.
Healthy Habits has grown to over 28 stores on the eastern seaboard of Australia with a further store in New Zealand. Our growth and passion has seen us recognised throughout the fast food industry as a leader in providing great tasting, healthy food.
We provide customers with a health, guilt-free choice and proudly have almost 40,000 people each week choosing our delicious sandwiches, salads and juices.
We provide the following benefits to our franchisees:
- Proven systems that assist you with running your business efficiently
- Assistance ordering stock and staff recruitment
- Comprehensive training prior to opening and continuing support throughout your agreement
- Detailed specifications for each store which means no guess-work in building your own store.