GP greater than 45% on sales of $1.94m plus $180k net commissions - RBW Hospital Unique retail opportunity strategically positioned in the Royal Brisbane & Women’s Hospital complex
• Strong insular client base to this complex creates high
maintainable traffic and revenues
• Gifts, Clothing and General Convenience lines drive
profit above industry average
• Substantial and stable income stream with great
potential for growth
• 10 year lease with annual CPI adjustment
• 355m2 of fabulous space in a prime ‘shopping
complex’ location with low rent ($462m2)
RARE AS HENS TEETH: SPRING HILL CAR PARK Never have to find another car park. It's time to own your own car park and stop renting. Buy in your super or for your business and reap the benefits. This large 14 m2 space is easily accessible and well protected to help keep your car in top shape. Walking distance to Queen Street Mall and the CBD. Enquire now before this is sold.
Secure Commercial Car Park Investment • Fully leased to Secure Parking until December 2022
• Secure annual net income of $947,656 (approx.) with fixed 4.25% annual growth
• 'Effective' cash flow with limited capital expenditure and management required
• Strong car parking demand due to strategic location directly opposite St Andrew's War Memorial Hospital and surrounding medical service providers
• Key urban renewal precinct that will experience extensive ongoing investment and development
CRACKING OWNER OCCUPIER WITH 8 CAR PARKS!! Elders Commercial are proud to present 1/70 Prospect Terrace for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing 4pm, Thursday 26 March 2016. The property is prominently positioned in Kelvin Grove and is ideal for an owner occupier or an investor due to the potential sale and leaseback opportunity.
The unit offers 354m² split over two tenancies, allowing for partial or full occupation. With sweeping views of Brisbane’s northwest and the close proximity of retail amenity, this office ticks all the boxes. Key features include:
• 354m² of net lettable area • 8 car parks with an additional visitor p...