Perfect Timing To Capitalise On A Great Peak Season! | Resort Brokers ID : FH004498 Resort Brokers ID : FH004498
Forward bookings are at a record high with $578,658.00 worth of bookings in the reservation system between March and December 2017.
New partnerships in 2017 with Darwin's premier attractions and tour operators will increase walk-in and direct bookings.
Charles Darwin hull has been sandblasted and professionally painted in February. This major refit offers buyers total assurance as to the high standards of both the vessels.
The tourism industry in the NT has been recognised as a major growth sector by the incoming Government with a revitalised focus for the Chi...
Darwin CBD – Prime Conversion Opportunity - 1,720sq m site with prime office building on high profile corner location
- NLA of 6,683sq. m, 9 levels and 31 basement car parks
- Currently vacant – prime for hotel or major hostel conversion
- 4 star NABERS energy rating
- 20 minutes from Darwin International & Domestic Airport
- Key tourism hub of Australia
- Top location in Darwin CBD within walking distance to the Esplanade, Parliament House, Darwin Plaza, Centre Point and the Charles Darwin Centre
- Darwin is Australia’s closest capital city to south east Asia
- Building comprises 10 floors – Harbour views from east, south an...
FOR SALE Hire Car Company Darwin Blue Chip Car Rental Business
• One of Darwin's largest hire car companies
• Established 45 years
• Proven and successful track record. Very well-known across Northern Australia
• Diverse and long standing client base including Govt, ASX companies, Defence, Tourism
• High client retention levels
• Fleet consisting of approximately 1000 vehicles, diverse range
• High profile at all major airports Inc. Darwin, Broome, Alice Springs and tourism centres
• Wonderful opportunities for employment and training programs within the business
• Very strong financials with exc...
DARWIN’S ULTIMATE CBD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Situated in the prime CBD location of Darwin Mall, The Galleria offers incredible scope not only for investors who are after strong and diversified cash flow for the foreseeable future, but also for developers who are looking for long term upside in a property, by undertaking the redevelopment of the site which has CB zoning allowing 90 metre height.
The property presents very well as a modern retail centre, designed for Darwin’s tropical environment and comprises three separate land titles. The building features a single level architecturally designed retail centre with a total site area ...