CBD Opportunity Adjacent to Courts and Supermarkets - Former Manchester Unity Hall Circa 1886
- Expansive hall with lantern style roof construction
- Ideal as legal office close to Ballarat Courts
- Includes 2 existing offices and staff amenities
- Suits retail, gallery, offices, restaurant etc
- Easy access to extensive adjacent parking
Premium Position with Massive Exposure in the Heart of CBD -Shop and Residence exuding grace and charm
-Directly opposite Civic Hall
-Generous ground floor retail or cafe dining area
-Common use of laneway
-Wonderful One bedroom upstairs fully self contained flat
-Suit Variety of Uses - previously cafe
-Paved rear courtyard
-Vacant possession or Sound
-Rare opportunity in this prime location
-Price for Freehold $420,000 - $460,000
details and inspection call Allister Morrison 5331 2233 or John Stevenson on
0422 659 385
or email email@example.com
LADIES FASHION BOUTIQUE - No goodwill - Stock and fittings sale only - So much value here - Ready when you are - Fabulous shop fit - Versatile space - Sturt St location - Attractive lease - Great opportunity - get in early !
For further details and inspection call John Stevenson on 0422 659 385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BALLARAT FACTORY DIRECT SALES Manufacturing Luxury window furnishings and blinds for over 25 years
-Reputation for quality
-Word of mouth referrals bring in much of the business
-Sound relationships with major suppliers
-Serving Ballarat and Western District
-All production functions done by staff member
-Owner works 5 days selling and quoting
-Closes min. 2 weeks Christmas & 10 days Easter
-Broadly spread customer base
-Fully equipped enterprise with proven systems
-Very successful operation with more than $520,000 in annual sales
-Vendor will provide generous training and handover
Investment In Prime Retail Precinct This investment package of four retail outlets includes 6 & 8 Bridge Mall and 5 & 7 Little Bridge Street at the rear.
- Prime retail space close to other dynamic traders
- Position perfect in premier commercial retail precinct
- Total area of approx 310m2
- Convenient customer parking to the north and south of Bridge Mall
- All shops have access to staff amenities
- All shops currently leased and in total return $79,375 + GST & Outgoings
CBD Development Site Adjacent to major retailers such as JB Hi-Fi, Good Guys, Katmandu and Big W, this central Ballarat city development site is a rare find. With a land area of approximately 553m2 it is ideal for a range of commercial uses including office development or retail/showroom use. Exceptional exposure to Grenville Street and Mair Street and very close to the Ballarat Railway Station and Bridge Mall shopping precinct. This Ballarat commercial development site will ensure your business has the best exposure to high traffic and pedestrian flows.
'The Ansonia' Boutique Hotel - CBD Freehold 10 year lease to 2024 plus options to 2039. Annual rent reviews / Lessee pays usual outgoings. Period 'Bluestone' 1,200 sqm building over two levels - comprising 19 appointed rooms, elegant restaurant with courtyard and magnificent light filled atrium. 1,105 sqm CBD site with 20 metre frontage plus ROW. Central within Ballarat's premier financial and legal precinct, boasting grand stature. Ballarat: Victoria's largest inland city with trade catchment of 100,000+ and forecast 27% population growth by 2031. Rent: $206,040 pa (July 2016 assume 2% CPI).
Versatile CBD Premises With On Site Parking For the first time in approximately 25 this substantial brick building set on a large central block is now for sale with vacant possession. Don't miss your opportunity to purchase your own premises in the CBD with 7 on site carparks. Situated on a high traffic flow street this property is ideal for professional businesses, retail, food or allied health, (STCA). The space of approximately 225m2 is carpeted and air-conditioned throughout. Good staff amenities and access to shopping and cafes will help you attract quality staff to your business. This property is bigger than you may expect and de...
Iconic CBD Corner, Dual Retail Plus Residence - Prime Sturt Street corner opposite Bridge Mall and Big W
- Appealing Art Deco style multi use building
- Retail, work area, store, yard and coolroom
- Detached small freestanding shop fronting Grenville Street
- Two bedroom residence on first floor currently leased
- Suit boutique retail, cafe, gallery, studio etc
- First time publicly sold in over 80 years
Brilliant Howitt Street Location! Adjoining strong retail brands and with great exposure to busy Howitt Street, this commercial premises is a versatile space. The clean open space of approximately 220sqm has suspended ceiling and is air-conditioned. There is terrific parking at the front and there is plenty of room for signage to promote your business. The Mixed Use Zone offers plenty of flexibility to potential uses but ideally this property will suit a variety of retail, service or professional business operators.
Invest or Occupy On This Vibrant Street • Position perfect on busy Howitt Street
• Suitable for retail, showroom, warehouse, office, consulting (STCA)
• Strategically located within a mix of quality retailers and businesses
• Building area of 498m2
• Open floor space, four offices & good staff amenities
• Good lighting and shop front exposure
• Ample storage at the rear of the shop
• Front of shop parking for 7 cars & Street parking
• Central heating/ air conditioning throughout
• Opportunity to purchase adjoining property
Dual Property Investor Opportunity Here is a great opportunity for the astute investor or creative entrepreneur to purchase these dual commercial premises in the rapidly developing medical/retail precinct just five minutes from the CBD of Ballarat.
• 2 separately titled properties
• Positioned perfectly on busy Howitt Street
• Strategically located within a mix of quality medical and retail businesses
• Total land area of 949m2 (approximately)
• Front of premises parking for 14 cars + street parking
• Good lighting and front of shop exposure
• Building area 314m2 and land area 359m2 (approximately)
• 5 year ...
High Exposure, Expansive Retail Site Situated on Howitt Street with high exposure to a large volume of traffic flow is this expansive retail space of 430m2 approximately with an additional rear warehouse and side drive way access.
• 593.5m2 total of building area (approximately)
• 430m2 retail & 144m2 warehouse (approximately)
• Land size of 1,338m2 (approximately)
• Retail building has concrete floor, suspended ceiling & lined walls
• Office and staff amenities located in warehouse
• Situated within a mix of dynamic businesses
• Front of shop parking for 9 cars and street parking
• Driveway access to warehouse at rear
Mixed Use Development Site In Medical Precinct Ray White Ballarat are proud to offer to the market this absolutely prestigious development opportunity which is perfectly positioned providing outstanding visibility and exposure. 1001 - 1003 Howitt Street & 105 Dowling Street presents a significant opportunity for astute investors or business owners to acquire a prime corner development site, suitable for a range of commercial outcomes including fuel station, fast food, medical, childcare, retail, or showroom (STCA). This property is ideally situated in close proximity to an abundance of retail and shopping amenities and provides fast ea...
Highly Exposed and Diverse Corner Development Site Ray White Ballarat are proud to offer to the market this absolutely prestigious development opportunity which is perfectly positioned providing outstanding visibility and exposure. 1001 - 1003 Howitt Street presents a significant opportunity for astute investors or business owners to acquire a prime corner development site, suitable for a range of commercial outcomes including fuel station, fast food, medical, childcare, retail, or showroom (STCA). This property is ideally situated in close proximity to an abundance of retail and shopping amenities and provides fast easy access to the CBD an...