"Clarendon" A Blend of Heritage, Residential & Commercial This appealing brick Victorian home with attached double fronted shop presents an outstanding opportunity for professionals, home based business operators and investors to capitalise on this excellent city fringe location. The main building would readily re-convert into residential accommodation or could be retained as part of one large office/consulting premises. Whilst retaining many Victorian features such as high ceilings, lead lighting, timber mantles and fire places the property also has network cabling to most rooms, a server room with rack, central heating and air-conditioners and d...
Professional Rooms Ideal for Allied Health In Popular Webster Street - 5 rooms plus studio at the rear
- Some rooms under lease offering steady income stream
- Good staff kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Corner block with ample parking for clients
- Ideally set up as a professional investment opportunity
- Attractive style building in developing commercial precinct
- Adjacent to new Fairfax office and easy stroll to the CBD
Investors and Owner Occupiers Take Note This well positioned office complex offers high exposure to a major Ballarat CBD arterial road and provides a great opportunity for business owners or investors to combine ownership with investment. The appealing 2 storey corner office building incorporating 3 titles and 8 on-site car parks provides air-conditioned and carpeted accommodation including various offices plus excellent amenities. The ground floor with an area of approximately 334m2 is available for occupation early in 2017 or will be available for lease at $90,750pa + GST and Outgoings. The first floor with a total area of appr...
Iconic Ballarat Investment adjacent to Station Precinct Redevelopment Adjacent to the soon to be redeveloped Ballarat Railway Station precinct and located in one of Australia's most historic and vibrant CBD streets this is a standout investment opportunity. Part leased to prominent Ballarat legal firm Harwood Andrews on a new 4 year lease from July 2016 at $135,000pa + GST and outgoings, the property will in total return $180,000pa. This impressive office building on a commanding city corner block has stood the test of time and is an ideal commercial investment property to add to your superannuation fund or commercial property portfolio.
Ballarat's Cheapest Commercial Investment Property? Don't miss this opportunity to buy a commercial property in the heart of Ballarat's CBD for less than the price of what most residential blocks are selling for! Currently returning $11,642.34pa with outgoings paid by the owner, the one year lease commenced on 4th February, 2016 and the tenant has a further three year option. The office comprises of a semi partitioned area, ample shelving and a built in kitchenette. It also has airconditioning and offers excellent presentation. It is located in the City Centre Arcade, just a few doors away from Myer and Central Square shopping centre. At this...
Kick A Goal With This Red White and Blue Investment If you love the footy and a great investment opportunity then you must inspect this contemporary CBD office space - the new Ballarat headquarters for the Western Bulldogs.
• Brand new 2 year lease with a further 3 year option
• High profile, strong tenant
• Approx. 138m2 of ground floor space with your own title
• Situated in the heart of the Ballarat CBD
• Stroll to the train station, cinemas and Sturt Street
• Zoned Commercial 1
• Secure car parking space below
• Shared staff amenities
• Adjacent to a variety of dynamic businesses
• Low interest rates make purchase an ideal option
Great Time To Purchase A Secure Investment Record low interest rates make commercial investments even more attractive. With high exposure to busy Mair Street this office premises is a perfect fit option for your portfolio. The attractive faade leads into an office with quality fit out comprising reception, partitioned offices, general work area, meeting room, fantastic staff amenities and storage space. The office is air-conditioned, carpeted and there are two designated car parks at the rear. In such a prominent location close to The Bridge Mall and Big W this is a realistic opportunity to secure a long term investment.
Professional Offices In Popular Webster Street Location - Classy entry and reception to greet clients
- Separate and general office areas
- Boardroom and excellent staff amenities
- Air-conditioned and bonus 5KW solar system
- Ideally set up for professional use with network cabling
- On-site parking at the rear and convenient customer parking at front
- Well maintained office accommodation in developing commercial precinct
- Adjacent to new Fairfax office and easy stroll to the CBD
CBD Opportunity Adjacent to Courts and Supermarkets - Former Manchester Unity Hall Circa 1886
- Expansive hall with lantern style roof construction
- Ideal as legal office close to Ballarat Courts
- Includes 2 existing offices and staff amenities
- Easy access to extensive adjacent parking
- Suits retail, gallery, offices, restaurant etc
A REMARKABLE HOWITT STREET OPPORTUNITY WITH MASSIVE EXPOSURE Situated on a very generous block of well over 1000 sqm is this rare opportunity to secure a sensational high profile site in prestigious Howitt Street with massive passing traffic. Be amongst some of the biggest corporate players including Harvey Norman, Hungry Jacks and KFC at this prime location. Zoned mixed use the property offers a range of potential uses (STCA). On the property there is also an office/retail/professional building with reception area and a range of rooms/offices. The property is currently tenanted. Hurry and contact us for further details on this great opportunity.
Business Potential With Heritage Charm Designed in Victorian Renaissance Revival style, 'Lynn's chambers' on Lydiard street was once the workplace of the first solicitor to practice on the Ballarat goldfields.
Built and opened in 1898, this elegant building drew inspiration from a wide range of classicizing Italian modes which created ornamented eaves, arched windows and an elegant presence amid further heritage structures.
This substantial commercial building offers a rare opportunity to join a variety of professional businesses that benefit from being located in one of Ballarat's most historical and important precincts.
Highly Exposed and Diverse Corner Development Site Ray White Ballarat are proud to offer to the market this absolutely prestigious development opportunity which is perfectly positioned providing outstanding visibility and exposure. 1001 - 1003 Howitt Street presents a significant opportunity for astute investors or business owners to acquire a prime corner development site, suitable for a range of commercial outcomes including fuel station, fast food, medical, childcare, retail, or showroom (STCA). This property is ideally situated in close proximity to an abundance of retail and shopping amenities and provides fast easy access to the CBD an...
Prime Development Site In Medical Precinct Ray White Ballarat are proud to present to the market an incredible development opportunity perfectly positioned within the rapidly developing medical precinct on busy Howitt Street Wendouree!
- Neighboring tenants include Lake Imaging, Ballarat Day Procedure Clinic and Ballarat Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic
- Land area of 1,459m2 (approximately)
- Zoned Mixed Use
- Environmental Site Assessment and Soil Report available on request
- Location offers high exposure and a large volume of passing trade
- Diverse site for development uses including retail, showroom, medical and office (S...
Brilliant Howitt Street Location! Adjoining strong retail brands and with great exposure to busy Howitt Street, this commercial premises is a versatile space. The clean open space of approximately 220sqm has suspended ceiling and is air-conditioned. There is terrific parking at the front and there is plenty of room for signage to promote your business. The Mixed Use Zone offers plenty of flexibility to potential uses but ideally this property will suit a variety of retail, service or professional business operators.
Invest or Occupy On This Vibrant Street • Position perfect on busy Howitt Street
• Suitable for retail, showroom, warehouse, office, consulting (STCA)
• Strategically located within a mix of quality retailers and businesses
• Building area of 498m2
• Open floor space, four offices & good staff amenities
• Good lighting and shop front exposure
• Ample storage at the rear of the shop
• Central heating/ air conditioning throughout
• Front of shop parking for 7 cars & Street parking
• Opportunity to purchase adjoining property
Dual Property Investor Opportunity! Here is a great opportunity for the astute investor or creative entrepreneur to purchase these dual commercial premises in the rapidly developing medical/retail precinct just five minutes from the CBD of Ballarat.
• 2 separately titled properties
• Positioned perfectly on busy Howitt Street
• Strategically located within a mix of quality medical and retail businesses
• Total land area of 949m2 (approximately)
• Front of premises parking for 14 cars + street parking
• Good lighting and front of shop exposure
• Building area 314m2 and land area 359m2 (approximately)
• 5 year ...
First Time Ever Offered For Sale This HERITAGE-LISTED church Christ the King', The Diocesan Centre and the Anglican Deanery at 49 Lydiard Street South not only offers the location, amenities and infrastructure it also provides a genuine purchase procedure via Expression of Interest.
Approximately 3,151m2 and on 1 title we offer the above three CBD buildings, all with further opportunities to develop (STCA) and multiple car parking to the rear.
The Cathedral is constructed of grey stone in the English Gothic style which was built two years after the Town of Ballarat was founded and just three years after the discovery ...