NORWOOD PARADE - THE BEST LEASED INVESTMENT OF 2017 - Located in the heart of Norwood Parade
- 100% leased to multiple tenants providing holding income of $144,701 pa*
- Surrounded by national retailers, restaurants and Adelaide’s best eateries and coffee shops
- Freestanding building with a NLA of 621sqm*
- Significant land holding of 876sqm*
- 16m* frontage to the Parade
- Valuable onsite car parking for 14 vehicles with rear lane access from Queen Street
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 8th June at 4pm (ACST).
For more information contact:
Ben Heritage +61 438 690 867
Harry Einarson +61 421 747 442
Dominant Neighbourhood Shopping Centre JLL is pleased to exclusively offer this secure retail investment
anchored by a Coles Supermarket in turnover, a Kmart
Department store and stand-alone Coles Express service
station, with key features highlighted below:
• Coles and K-Mart anchored supermarket with 17 specialities and Coles Express service station
• Fully leased net income $2,645,971 per annum*
• Dominant shopping centre with GFA of 11,000sqm* located in the geographical centre of Port Pirie
• Convenient centre with multiple street accesses and in excess of 500 car parks
• Significant investment in Port Pirie via th...
CRUSTA FRUIT PROCESSING OPERATION OFFERED FOR SALE WITH VACANT POSSESSION Extensive operational fruit processing facility ideally located in the Riverland.
• Large site in excess of 4 hectares of land on prime corner location.
• Fully operational cool room and freezer storage for over 2,800 crates.
• Versatile offices and warehouse improvements.
• Ample yard and external storage.
• 110 mega litre Water Licence included in the sale.
• Offered for sale with vacant possession.
• Asset register available upon request.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 31 May 2017 at 12pm.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contac...
Major South Australian Flower Industry Producer One of Australia’s largest vertically integrated Chrysanthemum producers is for sale. Situated amongst the rolling landscape in the Adelaide Hills between Mount Torrens and Birdwood, Blumberg Flowers presents investors and industry participants alike an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a fantastic business established in 1996, supplying the wholesale market across Australia with a year-round supply of Chrysanthemum flowers.
The strategic development of this dynamic business dedicated to quality flower production is self-evident upon inspection of the operation, with efficiency and pro...
The Marina Hindmarsh Island JLL is pleased to present for sale The Marina Hindmarsh Island, South Australia. The Marina sits at the doorstep of the Coorong National Park in the heart of the picturesque Fleurieu Coastline.
The offering includes:
- Serviced residential waterfront allotments
- Substantial Englobo land for future development stages
- Alexandrina Cove Lifestyle Village
- The Landing Tavern with 17 gaming machine entitlements
- Established marina operations, marina berths, and dry dock
- Sales Information Centre, boat, and fuel sales businesses
- Waste water treatment plant with income
HIGH PROFILE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH UPSIDE Providing dual main road frontage, the property offers a mix of industrial and commercial accommodation and is fully leased to 6 tenants.
The property is strategically located only 6.5 kilometres west of the Adelaide CBD and only 2 kilometres east of the Adelaide Airport.
The property features:
• Total lettable area of 12,336 square metres.*
• Significant site area of 22,900 square metres.*
• Fully leased with an estimated net face income of $880,592 per annum.*
• Attractive WALE of 3.2 years.
• 3 Certificates of Title.
• Future re-development opportunity (STNC).
MASSIVE CBD DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH OPTIONAL HOTEL LEASEHOLD Colliers International is privileged to offer 108-112 Franklin Street, Adelaide for sale by Expressions of Interest closing at 4pm (CST) Thursday 11th May 2017.
In a market characterised by a scarcity of quality commercial property, 108-112 Franklin Street presents as a rare and unique opportunity to invest into the Adelaide Central Business District and acquire a substantial and strategic mixed use development site that provides multiple street frontages.
On offer is a massive CBD development site of 2,112sqm together with adaptive and exciting improvements of some 3,650sqm GBA and The...
Entry level freehold hotel in the Adelaide CBD Opportunity to grab your own slice of the F&B market, right here in the vibrant east end of the Adelaide CBD. Put yourself right in the mix and buy your own property and business that has the following:
• Fully fitted and functioning hotel over two levels
• Late night licence with large patron capacity
• Good history of food and beverage sales
• Property with goodwill attached and a platform to launch a new business
• Vibrant entertainment and major events precinct
• High profile position sitting on the circuit of the Clipsal 500, opposite the fringe festival and other maj...
PREMIUM ALLOTMENT IN TONSLEY INNOVATION DISTRICT On behalf of Renewal SA, Colliers International are delighted to present this outstanding allotment to the market.
The investment opportunity is located within Tonsley, Australia’s first innovation district, bringing together leading-edge institutions and companies to connect with start-ups, business incubators and accelerators in a high-value industry, research, education and residential district.
• 2,600-square-metre high profile allotment.
• Zoning uplift supporting mixed use development (STCC).
• Mixed use development permitted across a range of sectors.
• Highly accredited Innov...
HIGH QUALITY INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT Located in the inner northern industrial suburb of Gepps Cross, approximately 15 kilometres from the CBD.
• Prime corner site of 3,795 square metres.
• Modern office/specialised warehouse facility of 1,939 square metres (including loading canopies) and offers concrete hardstand areas.
• High clearance warehouse including cool room/chiller and freezer area and modern functional offices.
• Close proximity to major arterial transport routes.
• Key inner north industrial location with flexible zoning.
• Recent infrastructure upgrades to road and rail.
• Long term and well established str...
DEVELOP, OCCUPY OR INVEST….THE CHOICE IS YOURS - Located in the core business precinct of Salisbury and is well serviced by public transport
- Directly opposite Parabanks Shopping Centre
- Freestanding building of 1,508sqm*
- Significant land holding of 1,429sqm* the property also provides 6 car parks
- Flexible zoning of District Centre in City of Salisbury
- This property will suit owner occupiers, developers or speculative investors
- Occupied by Commonwealth Bank of Australia for last 43 years
For Sale by Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 15th June 2017 at 4.00pm (ACST).
Coonawarra Accommodation Units Land and Business For Sale.
Coonawarra Units represents an exciting opportunity for the astute purchaser to own 39 quality short term accommodation units in the heart of the famous Coonawarra wine region.
This renowned business was established over 30 years ago and remains a popular overnight destination for guests travelling between Melbourne and Adelaide and is an easy 35 minute drive from the South Australian city of Mount Gambier.
The units are nestled behind the well known conference, events and dining facility, the iconic Chardonnay Lodge.
The property comprises of three blocks of...
NEAT AND TIDY LEASED INVESTMENT - Net rental of $89,551 pa* as of 1st July 2017
- Leased to Jobs Statewide Incorporated
- 5 year lease term commenced 1st July 2015 and expiring 30th June 2020
- Net rental increased by a fixed 3.5% annually
- Site area of 399sqm*
- NLA of 300sqm* comprising a quality internal fitout
- Dual access from Commercial Road and Marryatt Street
- 5 on-site car parks including 1 disabled car park
- Non-heritage listed property with Regional Centre Zoning – Policy Area 43
Private Treaty in excess of $1,150,000 (exc GST)
For further information, please contact:
Mitch Curnow +61 415 4...
“Willowfields” The Ultimate Lifestyle Estate This estate of approximately 194.5 acres (78.73ha) is located in close proximity to Adelaide and to the coast too. The house is immaculately presented having recently been meticulously refurbished.
The land and gardens are beautifully presented and the land is in exceptional condition having been nurtured under the present owners’ careful management and guidance.
In the recent past the current owners have maintained a herd of extremely high quality stud Angus cattle with coveted MNIII status.
The North facing homestead is presented in exceptional condition surrounded by beautiful gard...
15 year lease plus options • Brand new 15 year lease to 2032 plus options to 2052 (four x 5 year options)
• United Petroleum - Australia’s largest independent fuel retailer
• Rare lease terms - Tenant responsible for all usual outgoings (ex. Land tax), structural works, underground repairs and remediation
• Guaranteed rental growth with attractive 3.5% increases annually - Commencing rent $225,000 per annum as at 1 May 2017
• High profile corner site of 1,980* sqm with combined frontage of 75*m – over 20,000 vehicles daily
• Fully refurbished in 2009, improvements comprising “Quickstop” convenience store, attach...
8% RETURN IN NORWOOD - Well-equipped office space totalling approximately 220sqm* which offers great flexibility and opportunity
- Net income of $84,215 pa*
- High Profile location along Fullarton Road in the premium suburb of Norwood
- Business Zone in the City of Norwood, Payneham and St Peters offering flexibility for a number of business and related uses including offices, consulting rooms and retail showrooms
- 6 designated on site car parks
For sale by Private Treaty $1,050,000
For more information, please contact:
Harry Einarson +61 421 747 442
Mitch Curnow +61 415 494 056
Premium Tenant, Premium Income, Premium Investment - Net Income $280,000 pa*
- 6 year lease commencing July 2016 to long standing tenant
- 5 year right of renewal
- Substantial improvements of 1,582sqm* with extensive office/showroom fit out throughout and no expenses sparred
- Significant land holding of some 2,576sqm*
- Zoned Residential – City of West Torrens
- With the current zoning the opportunities are endless for many years to come
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 27th April 2017 at 4pm (ACST).
Call today to register your interest and to secure this significant leased investment opportunity.
Superb City Office Building - Ready to Occupy - Absolute prime eastern city location
- 1,397sqm* modern office over 3 levels
- Huge basement carpark for 21 cars
- Full air-conditioning upgrade in 2014
- Ideally suit owner occupiers and investors
- This is an absolute gem
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 20th April 2017 at 4.00pm (ACST)
O’CONNELL STREET GEM - Well positioned strata suite of some 120sqm*.
- Net rental of $75,000 per annum* representing a 7.5% on the asking price.
- 5 year lease term to NAT&US PTY LTD trading as Meraki Greek - Cuisine expiring January 2021
- One dedicated private car park to be included in the sale.
- Located in Main Street (O’Connell) Zone.
For more information, please contact:
Mitch Curnow +61 415 494 056
Ben Heritage +61 438 690 867
OFFICE - Total building area 300 sqm (app) - Ground floor 124 sqm (app), First floor 176 sqm (app) - Total site area 740 sqm (app) - Car parking at rear - Leased until 31/07/2018 at $72,500 p.a. net - Vacant Possession available if required
STRATEGIC LAND HOLDING WITH ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES The sites locational value and development potential is unquestionable and can be characterised as follows:
- Fantastic development site of 5,889sqm* included in a single Certificate of Title.
- Highly exposed site with extensive frontage of approx. 40 metres to the busy Salisbury Highway.
- Flexible zoning within the City of Salisbury offering the ability to develop childcare, health and welfare Services, supported accommodation or med density residential (STCC).
- Strategically positioned a short 1.2 kilometres* from Hollywood Plaza, a prominent sub-regional shopping centre compris...
Pirie Street office investment Colliers International is pleased to offer for sale Unit 11, 97 Pirie Street, Adelaide SA.
The sites locational value and development potential is unquestionable and can be characterised as follows:
- 385sqm* of strategically located office accommodation in the heart of Adelaide's CBD
- 50% leased to the Welfare Rights Centre, expiring February 2019
- 50% vacant with the opportunity to either lease or occupy the remaining space
- Advantageously situated within close proximity to government and institutional buildings and services
- Well supported by nearby multi-level car parking st...
LEASED INVESTMENT - Total combined areas 3,550 sqm - Office warehouse 1 is 1,085 sqm - Office warehouse 2 is 970 sqm - Rear shed / warehouse is 1,495 sqm - Total site area is 11,890 sqm - Leased until 31st March 2018
Expression of Interest Closes: Thursday 1st June 2017
Of the last foothills subdivision opportunities in Mitcham Located on Anderson Avenue the land, formerly a quarry, provides some 10,210 square metres of prime foothills land. Indeed, it is the residual land parcel of a successful adjacent subdivision of 15 allotments completed in 2010 of which 14 lots sold and contained within Arcadia Court.
Fantastic Transport Facility - 7,000sqm approx. Wingfield is Adelaide's premier industrial and transport region enjoying first class access to all major road, rail and port infrastructure moving goods throughout SA, Australia and overseas. Direct and immediate access to South Road Superway, Port River Expressway and the soon to be completed Northern Expressway ensure this site is as well connected as any you will find on the market.
This site is a terrific transport facility with improvements of 761sqm on a huge site of 6,769sqm. - Serviceable office of 149sqm - Warehouse of 310sqm - Bunded diesel tank structure - Enclosed wa...
Golden Opportunity in Davoren Park Within the City of Playford, Davoren Park is just 5km from the Elizabeth CBD and Shopping Centre. There are extensive community facilities within Playford including the Munno Para Shopping Centre, Lyell McEwin Hospital, public transport (bus and train), walking tracks and sporting facilities.
An exciting opportunity to develop a 15,151sqm site boasting a 365m frontage to Stebonheath Road in the evolving Davoren Park. Zoned "Suburban Neighborhood" this land parcel offers developers the opportunity to capitalise on the significant revitalisation and rejuvenation of the area.
Well Presented Consulting Rooms & Offices The improvements consist of a freestone fronted circa 1920s bungalow with a 1980s brick extension, equivalent eight main rooms or 222 sqm, additional plumbing provides for hand basins to five of those rooms. All the necessary amenities are included and there is ducted air-conditioning throughout. Set on a large site of 1302 sqm the property enjoys access from both Payneham Road and Lambert Road to the rear.
Externally well-landscaped grounds include paved walkways with disabled friendly ramp and bitumen sealed carpark for 15 vehicles at the rear.
LANDMARK BUILDING - Iconic 'Savings Bank of SA' Building circa 1928 - Total building area 724 sqm - Includes first floor offices/ former managers residence - Main street, corner location - Corner of Ocean & Coral Streets - Vacant Possession
LEASED INVESTMENT - Warehouse with office over two levels - Total building area 1,045 sqm (app) - Total office area 210 sqm (app) - Total warehouse area 835 sqm (app) - Current net annual rental $50,652.24 - Zoned General Industry
Flexible main road showroom office warehouses - 3 separate showroom office warehouses (areas available from 230sqm* - 1,250sqm*)
- Access via Port Road and Courtoy Street
- Total site area of 3,298 sqm* on 3 certificates of title
- Significant 44 m* frontage to Port Road
- Exposure to 42,300* passing vehicle daily (DPTI)
- 7kms north-west of the Adelaide CBD
- Sale enquiries welcome
- Inspection is by appointment only
- Showroom Office of 224 sqm*
- Warehouse of 438 sqm*
- Office of 35 sqm*
- Warehouse of 323 sqm*
- Office of 31 sqm*
- Warehouse of 198 sqm*
Main Road 'Mixed Use' Development Site - Inbound side of Port Road
- Surplus to Vendors' needs
- On site is an office warehouse of 987sqm* so may also suit owner occupiers as well as investors
- Zoned Mixed Use 47 in the City of Charles Sturt
For further information please contact David Ludlow or Kym Hutchins
HIGH PROFILE DEVELOPMENT SITE • 1,496 sq.m. (approx)
• Zoned District Centre (5,18) to the City of Charles Sturt
• Currently used as a car park with a holding income of $700-$1500 per month
• Price to SELL NOW
Leased Investment with long term occupier - New 3+3+3 year lease commencing December 2016
- Fully leased to D&R Henderson - a long term occupant of the property
- Annual net income of $75,675 with fixed 3% annual increases
- Two modern warehouses totalling 891 sqm (approx.)
- Site area of 2,249 sqm (approx.) with generous off-street parking and loading
- Designated heavy transport route with proximity to major arterial thoroughfares
- Established, sought after industrial precinct some 14 kilometres north-west of the Adelaide CBD
- Future development potential (stc)
- Zoned Industry – City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Mawson lakes land release JLL on behalf of Renewal SA is pleased to offer this residential and mixed-use development site for sale, being
2.88* hectares of vacant land, located at Third Avenue, Technology Park, Mawson Lakes. Key features include;
• 2.88ha* vacant development site
• Residential/mixed use potential
• Extensive frontage to Third Avenue
• Zoned Urban Core – Transition Area
• Proximity to local retail & community facilities
Expression of Interest close 2.00 pm Adelaide Time, Thursday 27 April 2017
Further information, available at www.renewalsa.sa.gov.au/developer-gateway
Rare Main Street Opportunity This rapidly expanding city is the largest in the Adelaide Hills and one of the fastest growing areas in South Australia. Located only 33kms from the Adelaide CBD with easy access via the South Eastern Freeway.
This ideal property consists of 207 sqm. It has excellent features including air conditioning, kitchenette, car parking with easy access and an alarm system.
** SOLD ** MEDICAL CONSULTING ROOMS & OR OFFICES - Total building area 141 sqm (app) - Total site area 646 sqm (app) - Zoned Neighbourhood Centre - Leased until 30th June 2020 with a net annual rental of $32,185.80 - Can provide vacant possession if required
Office/showroom warehouse of 7,200sqm* – 110+ * secure car parks on separate Title of 3,230sqm*
– Holding income of $130,000 pa net* (two tenants over 2,300sqm*)
– 2,000sqm* of modern office/showroom space
– 2,000sqm* of lab/clean production space
– Medium clearance warehouse
– Significant discount to replacement cost
– Large power supply
– Funky, flexible space 10km* from CBD
– Suitable for many uses (stc)
– Drive around access
– Includes adjacent land, fully fenced & secure of 3,230sqm*
For further information please contact David Ludlow or Kym Hutchins
Development Opportunity In The Heart Of The Port Located just a few strides away from the Port River, 6-10 McLaren Parade offers a stellar opportunity to secure a development infill site fantastically located in Historic Port Adelaide.
The property consists of 3 Certificates of Title totalling 836sqm forming a rectangular and net parcel of land allowing for ease of development. 6-10 McLaren Parade is favoured with dual street frontage from McLaren Parade itself and also Mempes Street.
The property is favoured with Development Approval (Planning Consent) for the construction of Wharf 10, a residential apartment building totalling 19 a...
5+5+5 Year Leased Investment - New 5+5+5 year term from 1 May 2016
- Long standing lease to Crane Distribution Limited
- Net rental $157,000pa*
- Annual rental reviews - next due 1 May 2017
- Modern showroom warehouse of 935sq m*
- High profile site of 2,188sq m*
DA Approved Development Site 29-22 Mt Barker Road is located only minutes from Mt Barker City Centre and the freeway on-off ramps, giving it excellent accessibility within one of Adelaide's strongest growth regions. Surrounding uses include Bunnings, Woolworths Petrol, major car yards, home furnishing showrooms and warehousing / distribution facilities.
- Prime gateway development site measuring 15,236sqm - Two titles and two road frontages - Easy freeway access - Flexible zoning - Adjacent exciting new employment lands precinct - Burgeoning tourism, food & beverage destination