Hotel business for sale in Bordertown
- 101 Woolshed Street Bordertown SA 5268
Woolshed Inn Hotel Motel
Located in a substantial South East township on the East West Dukes Highway. Would suit a family, one or two couples or a sole trader.
For Sale - Freehold & Business
* A Dining Room with seating for up to 200 customers
* A second dining room to seat 40 customers (also available for private functions and meetings)
* A Gaming Room with 20 machines operating complete with bar
* A commercial kitchen with recently upgraded plant & equipment
* A front bar with a back to back saloon bar with large customer area
* A large room adjacent the bars with 2 large pool tables and customer seating
* A drive Inn bottle shop (a member of the ‘Thirsty Camel' group) with large coolroom and beer shed
* A managers/owners office
* 11 first class motel units
* One motel unit previously a managers/owners studio style residence with bathroom
* Ample on site customer parking plus street parking
NB: The vendor advises that the roof of the Dining room and Gaming room was replaced some 10 years ago.
Bordertown is a well known south east township located on the Dukes Highway the main thoroughfare between SA and Victoria. Its population in 2016 was some 3000 residents plus a regular flow of visitors to the town and district.
Bordertown established in 1852 is the Commercial and Administrative centre of the Tatiara District Council and is the birthplace of former Prime Minister Bob Hawke.
The subject Hotel Motel is visually impressive and the vendor has recently expended significant money on customer facilities, decor and plant & equipment all of which are equally impressive.
We believe that this purchase opportunity would suit the most discerning buyer to owner operate or run under management. The successful purchaser may eventually Lease the hotel on rental income.
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||4 Dec 2019|