Winery/Vineyard in Yarra Valley - Ref: 10911
• This Yarra Valley vineyard property comprises 4.1 hectares land. The vineyard was established in 1985 with further plantings in '96.
• It consists of Cabernet 1.6 ha, Chardonnay 0.7 ha, Pinot Noir 0.3 ha, Riesling 0.4 ha and 3 ha vineyard
Vineyard has had an extensive agricultural investment
• Water supplies from dam 3 mega L on a rich red soil parcel.
• There is 1000 case wine production facilities onsite with 2000 case capacity on vineyards
• This property combines with Cellar-Door shop, Restaurant and three bedroom residential property
• Output can be easily doubled with a relatively small capital investment.
• The Cellar Door shop and restaurant are currently open weekends only.
• Current owner is one of the few Oenologist in the region who is happy to stay on to assist the new owner to settle – in.
Asking $3,350,000 (includes business plus freehold property)
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below.
Agent: Erming Cheng
Mobile: 0449 858 048
Email: <a href=mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org>email@example.com </a>
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888