Leisure & Entertainment business for sale in VIC
- Leisure & Entertainment
- $335,000 + SAV
Wine Bar, Entertainment Venue and Unique BYO Eatery Caulfield South
Business ID: CTOC1512
Take a look at the venue everybody is talking about!
Hows this for a concept: a contemporary up-market wine bar combined with a BYO eatery and an amazing entertainment venue? The current owner of @772 made this niche idea a reality and now its your chance to take hold of the reins.
Yes, you read it right: a BYO eatery, where everyone gets to eat exactly what they want whilst enjoying a great atmosphere and live performances. @772 provides menu options from local restaurants, allowing customers to indulge their individual taste buds.
- @772 fuses gastronomy with artistically-driven live performances and experiences all within one uniquely iconic establishment
- @772 is THE place to go for a truly memorable day or night out with colleagues, family, friends or couples
- @772 attracts a significant and profitable section of the Caulfield South and surrounding market & has built up a loyal customer base
- @772 is a licensed venue offering a vast range of spirits, boutique beer, ciders, wine and newly designed signature boutique cocktails
- @772 is at the forefront of entertainment and technology, supporting a variety of known or emerging artists
- @772 aims to deliver top quality affordable service whilst giving customers a personal experience and catering to individual requirements
- Menu items are delivered via the many eateries located within this busy dining hub
- Customers can also bring in their own food if they wish, or order in-house cheese platters
As you can imagine this unique wine bar and BYO eatery venue is much talked about and attracts new and returning customers all the time. With no commercial kitchen and regulations to worry about, this is an excellent hospitality opportunity with endless potential.
Asking Price: $335,000 + SAV
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||1 Feb 2019|