Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Wandal
- Food, Beverage & Hospitality
- 133 Wandal Road, Rockhampton Wandal QLD 4700
- $395,000 (GST na)
Wandal Road Convenience Store Selling Freehold. 5 Minutes From Rockhampton CBD
Wandal is a suburb of Rockhampton and is situated within 5 minutes from the Rocky CBD. The Wandal Road Convenience Store has been established for many years and services the local and wider community for convenience items and takeaway. Fresh bread daily, newpapers and basic grocery items. Takeaway consists of fish & chips, hamburgers etc.
There is very little competition as it is the only convenience store directly in the area. It has regular customers from the nearby army barracks along with many tradies always in the area.
The business trades only 6 days per week with option of 7. Ideally suiting a small family or husband and wife team.
* All fixtures, fittings and equipment are included.
* Stock will be sold at valuation (usually around $5,00 - $10,000).
* The shop has been newly painted along with new signage outside. It is fully air-conditioned with a Breeze Air Cooler (on the roof). Also 3-phase power is connected.
* The freehold (L2 RP607418) is a corner block of 526m2, zoned for shop use). The shop size is approximately 135m2. There is no residence included, however there is space, however council approval would need to be sought. Failing that, the median house price in Wandal is around $200,000 - $250,000. Whether you are a Rocky local or coming from another state, you will enjoy the local community spirit.
Rockhampton is a city of Central Queensland with a population of over 80,000. It is an industrial and agricultural centre of the north and a popular tourist destination. It is a well serviced city with good hospitals, schools and sporting activities. Also well known for its art gallery.
This freehold business is now on the market. Financials can be available to genuine interested buyers. Make your enquiry today.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20398
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||7 Apr 2019|